URL Redirect / Forwarding
1. Login to domain control panel http://access.enom.com
Domain: your domain name
Password : your domain password
Kindly contact technical support if you forgot the login details.
2. Under the Host Records section, click Edit.
3. Delete any existing A records.
4. Add a new Host Record with the following configuration (see sample below)
5. Host Name: @
6. Address: http://www.yoursite.com
7. Record Type: URL Redirect
8. Save your changes.
Kindly wait for couple of hours for changes to take effect
Was this answer helpful?
How to login to Enom domain control panel The login URL is: http://access.enom.com Your full...
How to transfer a domain To transfer in a domain name to Hive Hosting Step 1: Request EPP...
How to edit CNAME/A/URL Redirection Step 1: Login from http://access.enom.com/Step 2: Goto DNS...
How to make Name Server/DNS changes Step 1: Login from http://access.enom.comStep 2: Goto DNS...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution