URL Redirect / Forwarding
1. Login to domain control panel http://access.enom.com
Domain: your domain name
Password : your domain password
Kindly contact technical support if you forgot the login details.
2. Under the Host Records section, click Edit.
3. Delete any existing A records.
4. Add a new Host Record with the following configuration (see sample below)
5. Host Name: @
6. Address: http://www.yoursite.com
7. Record Type: URL Redirect
8. Save your changes.
Kindly wait for couple of hours for changes to take effect
Was this answer helpful?
How to transfer a domain To transfer in a domain name to Hive Hosting Step 1: Request EPP...
How to login to Enom domain control panel The login URL is: http://access.enom.com Your full...
How to make Name Server/DNS changes Step 1: Login from http://access.enom.comStep 2: Goto DNS...
How to edit CNAME/A/URL Redirection Step 1: Login from http://access.enom.com/Step 2: Goto DNS...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution